The Great Warford Baptist Chapel was founded in 1642, therefore is a listed building, which means any changes to the building have to be replicated exactly. So when the church wanted a small extension they had to get new windows which matched the originals exactly. This meant they all had to be single glazed and putty pointed with thin 25mm bars and a matching ovolo. Which was not a problem for our team, and once fitted they were passed by the heritage.
The windows were all made from Accoya and primed in white.